PENGARUH PEMENUHAN KEBUTUHAN REMAJA TERHADAP PERILAKU AGRESIF SISWA DI PKBM KASIH BUNDO KOTA BUKITTINGGI

Fadhilla Yusri, Jasmienti Jasmienti

Abstract


One of the things that needs to be met in adolescence development is the needs of adolescents. Teenagers as everyone else uses all his time to try to satisfy his physical, social, emotional and other personal needs. If each of the teenager's needs can not be met minimally, then adolescents will experience slowness in achieving their developmental tasks and even show deviant behavior. Adolescents whose needs are not met can perform self-defensive behaviors such as aggressive behavior, compensation, identification, rationalization, egocentricity, withdrawal as well as impaired physical growth. One of the effects of the unmet needs of adolescents is aggressive behavior. Individual aggressive behavior will have a very detrimental effect, both for the individual itself and for others. This study was conducted to determine the effect of teenagers' needs on aggressive behavior of students in PKBM Kasih Bundo Kota Bukittinggi. Based on the results of research known that the fulfillment of the needs of adolescents associated with aggressive behavior that he did in life. Where adolescent satisfaction affects 6.35% aggressive behavior in adolescent self. While the other 93.65% influenced by various other factors.

Salah satu hal yang perlu dipenuhi dalam masa perkembangan remaja adalah kebutuhan remaja. Remaja sebagaimana setiap orang lainnya mempergunakan seluruh waktunya untuk mencoba memuaskan kebutuhan fisik, sosial, emosional dan kebutuhan pribadinya yang lain. Jika masing-masing kebutuhan remaja tidak dapat terpenuhi secara minimal, maka remaja akan mengalami kelambatan dalam pencapaian tugas perkembangan mereka dan bahkan memperlihatkan tingkah laku yang menyimpang. Remaja yang kebutuhannya tidak terpenuhi dapat melakukan tingkah laku mempertahankan diri seperti tingkah laku agresif, kompensasi, identifikasi, rasionalisasi, egosentrism, menarik diri serta gangguan pertumbuhan fisik. Salah satu dampak dari tidak terpenuhinya kebutuhan remaja adalah perilaku agresif. Perilaku agresif individu akan menimbulkan dampak yang sangat merugikan, baik bagi individu itu sendiri maupun bagi orang lain. Penelitian ini dilakukan untuk mengetahui pengaruh pemenuhan kebutuhan remaja terhadap perilaku agresif siswa di PKBM Kasih Bundo Kota Bukittinggi. Berdasarkan hasil penelitian diketahui bahwa pemenuhan kebutuhan remaja berhubungan dengan perilaku agresif yang dilakukannya dalam kehidupan. Dimana pemenuhan kebutuhan remaja mempengaruhi 6,35% perilaku agresif pada diri remaja. Sedangkan 93,65% lainnya dipengaruhi oleh berbagai faktor yang lainnya.

Keywords


Adolescent Needs, Aggressive Behavior

Full Text:

PDF

References


Buku Teks

Chaplin, J. P., Kamus Lengkap Psikologi (Jakarta: PT Raja Grafindo Persada, 2004).

Dayakisni, T. H & Hudaniah, Psikologi Sosial (Malang:UMM Press, 2006).

Elida Prayitno dan Erlamsyah, Psikologi Perkembangan Remaja (Padang: UNP Press, 2002).

Koeswara, E., Agresi Manusia (Bandung: PT. Eresco, 1988).

Mappiare, Andi, Psikologi Remaja (Surabaya: Usaha Nasional, 1982).

Monks, F. J. dan A.M.P. Knoers; Siti Rahayu Haditono, Psikologi Perkembangan (Yogyakarta: UGM Press, 2006).

Sarwono, S. W., Psikologi Sosial (Jakarta: Balai Pustaka, 2002).

Yusuf, A. Muri, Metodologi Penelitian (Padang: UNP Press, 2005).

Jurnal

Berkowitz, L., & Green, R. G., “Stimulus Qualities of The Target of Aggression: A Futher Study”, Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, Vol. 5, 1967.

Bush, A.H., & Perry, M., ”The Aggression Questionnaire” Journal of Personality and Social Psychology 63. 1992

Cornell, D.G., Peterson, C.S., & Richards, H. “Anger as a Predictor of Aggression Among Incarcerated Adolescent”, Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, Vol. 62, 1999.

Wilson Sandra Jo and Mark W. Lipsey., “The Effects of School-Based Intervention Programs on Aggressive Behavior: A Meta-Analysis” Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, Vol. 71, No. 1, 2003.

Zamzami, A., ”Agresivitas Siswa SMK DKI Jakarta”, Jurnal Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan, Vol. 1, 2010).




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.30983/islam_realitas.v3i1.214

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2017 Fadhilla Yusri, Jasmienti Jasmienti

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Islam Realitas : Journal of Islamic and Social Studies
Indexed By:




Creative Commons License
Islam Realitas: Journal of Islamic & Social Studies
Licensed Under a a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License