Focus and Scope
Alhurriyah; Jurnal Hukum Islam is a scientific peer-reviewed journal that publishes articles of empirical and normative research. The scopes of Alhurriyah; Jurnal Hukum Islam are:
- Islamic Family Laws
- Islamic Economy Laws
- Criminal Laws; Islam and Conventional
- Constitutional Laws; Islam and Conventional
- Maqashid Sharia (Philosophy of Islamic Law)
- Ushul Fiqh
- Tafsir and Hadith Ahkam (Quran and Hadith Law Study)
- Conventional and Common Laws
- Civic Education
- Politic Studies and Sciences
- Open Submissions
- Peer Reviewed
Peer Review Process
Some policies in the review of Journal Alhurriyah; Jurnal Hukum Islam
- Any submitted paper will be reviewed by reviewers.
- The review process employs Double-blind Review, namely, the reviewer does not know the identity of the author, and the author does not know the identity of the reviewer.
- In the review process, reviewers consider the correspondence of title, abstract, discussion (findings) and conclusions. In addition, reviewers also consider the novelty, scientific impact, and references used in the paper.
All articles published Open Access will be immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download. We are continuously working with our author communities to select the best choice of license options, currently being defined for this journal as follows: Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0)
Alhurriyah: Jurnal Hukum Islam is a Journal published online twice a year in June and December.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
This journal is an open-access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to users or /institutions. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to full-text articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or author. This is in accordance with the Budapest Open Access Initiative.
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration. More...
Alhurriyah; Jurnal Hukum Islam is published twice a year (per 6 months/semester). In each of its publications, Educative publishes various academic articles on education both as a system of education and teacher training.
The Responsibilities of Editor
- The editor is responsible for deciding articles that are eligible to be published through board meetings.
- The editor is guided by the editorial policy of the journal and is limited by applicable legal requirements regarding defamation, copyright infringement, and plagiarism.
- In the process of receiving articles, the editing team is based on the principle of equality of treatment.
- In the review process of journal and decision-making of publication (articles), the editing team does not distinguish race, gender, religion, ethnicity, citizenship, or political ideology of the author.
- The editor and editorial team will not disclose any information about the submitted paper or articles except with the author's permission.
- Unpublished (article) papers will not be used for the editor's research and will be returned directly to the author.
The Responsibilities of the Reviewer
- Reviewers assist editors in making editorial decisions on submitted papers/articles.
- The reviewer is responsible for the review recommendations.
- A review of the paper is done objectively and supported by clear arguments.
- A reviewer is responsible for quotes, references, and plagiarism for articles reviewed.
- The reviewer keeps the confidentiality of information for personal gain.
The Responsibilities of the author
- The author must present his or her article of thought or research, honestly, and without plagiarism, and data manipulation.
- The author is responsible for the submitted confirmation of the articles that have been written.
- The author must comply with the requirements of the publication in the form of the originality of the work, not plagiarism, and the paper/article has not been published in other journals or publications.
- The author points out the references to the cited opinions and works of others.
- The author writes the paper or article ethically, honestly and responsibly, by applicable scientific authorship rules.
- Authors are prohibited from sending/publishing the same article in more than one journal or publication.
- The author does not object if the paper goes through editing without changing the substance or basic idea of writing.
The Responsibilities of Publisher
- State Islamic Institut of Bukittingggi as a publisher of Educative: is responsible for publishing articles after going through the process of editing, peer review, layout in accordance with the rules of publishing scientific journals.
- State Islamic Institut of Bukittingggi as a publisher of Educative: is responsible for ensuring academic freedom for editors and reviewers in carrying out their duties.
- State Islamic Institut of Bukittingggi as a publisher of Educative: a is responsible for maintaining privacy and protecting intellectual property and copyright, and editorial freedom.
Every submitted paper will go through plagiarism screening by Turnitin Checker. A maximum of 30% similarities are allowed, and above that will be returned to authors for correction.
This journal charges the following author fees.
Article Submission: 0.00 (IDR)
Authors are not required to pay an Article Submission Fee as part of the submission process to contribute to review costs.
Article Publication: 0.00 (IDR)
If this paper is accepted for publication, you will not be asked to pay an Article Publication Fee to cover publication costs.